Hannah Glick Is One Cool Chick

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gettysburg chapter.

Year: 2017

Major/minor: Music

Hometown: Longmeadow, MA

Activities: Upscale Musical Director, DTO Mom, College Choir, Camerata, Sigma Alpha Iota

Q & A

What is your favorite genre of music to sing? Favorite song that you have performed at Gettysburg College (either in an ensemble or solo)?: My favorite genre of music to sing is probably opera, but recreationally I love jazz and country too.

My favorite song that I’ve sung here was “Soneto de la Noche” with the Gettysburg College Choir.

Coke or Pepsi?: Always Coke.

If you could switch bodies with any former (or current) U.S. President for a day, who would it be?: After living here, I’d love to be Abraham Lincoln.

What is your favorite flavor of Servo cookie?: Probably Oreo.

What would be your dream role in a musical/opera?: Christine from Phantom of the Opera if I had to do a musical but right now my dream opera role would be Manon from Jules Massenet’s Manon.

Favorite campus eatery: Bullet

What is number 1 on your bucket list?: Very hard to say what number 1 is, but I’ll say go on a cross-country road trip.

Originally from the Greater Los Angeles Area, Nicole is a sophomore at Gettysburg College with a major in English with a Writing Concentration and a Political Science Minor. She is iinvolved in choir, a cappella, and the literary magazine on campus. Her favorite food is shrimp fried rice, her favorite book of all time is F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby and she loves corgis and cats.