This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gettysburg chapter.

HC: Major?

Nancy:  Chemistry and possibly math if I don’t hate math anymore

Nancy: I’m going to get an Oreo

*Fun fact: these were christmas Oreos, which have more filling than regular Oreos, but less filling than double stuffed Oreos and Cinnamon Roll Oreos

HC: Favorite thing to do on Gettysburg Campus?

Nancy: Frantically walk home from Glatfelter thinking a ghost is going to attack me

*Roommate advises her to carry salt around with her…she watches Supernatural…she’s an expert

HC: Favorite movie?

Nancy: Disney or non Disney? I’m gonna do both. Beauty and the Beast or Tangled depending on the day. And non Disney would be Dodgeball. I can quote the whole movie…”nobody makes me bleed my own blood”…something about “philosophizing”

HC: Which Disney villain would you go on a date with?

Nancy: Gaston! HC: Oh…that was too easy

HC: Which Disney sidekick would you go on a date with?

Nancy: Kronk, he’s the most like Gaston. And he’s funny. Squeak squeak squeakity squeak.

HC: Squeaken.

HC: Which Disney movie world would you like to live in?

Nancy: This is hard…(internally this writer is thinking: mwahaha I finally stumped her!) ok let’s think this out…do I actually want to live in Beauty and the Beast? The witch who turned him into a beast…she’s a real b***h. She’s probably the real villain of the movie. Tangled is really pretty, but that’s too obvious. Not Hercules because the Titans are scary. I would live in Alice in Wonderland because nothing makes sense and that’s my life right now. #finals

HC: What is your favorite vegan substitute food?

Nancy: Vegan cauliflower wings…they’re bomb af

*Break to admire new suitemates room*

HC: What do you want for Christmas?

Nancy: I would like to not fail Orgo Nancy: I have my exam in t-2 hours and I don’t want to study.

New suitemate: You know, you could fit 6 bodies inside the closet. 7 if you put one across the top.

Good reason to end the interview.

English Education major at Gettysburg College. My friends hate me for correcting their grammar, but I know they secretly appreciate it.
Lexi is a Psychology and English with a Writing Concentration double major at Gettysburg College. In her free time, you can find her watching Chopped, writing poems, and eating dry Cheerios out of the box.