Erin Condren Planner Review

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gettysburg chapter.

Recently, I received an amazing Erin Condren planner from our HerCampus survival kit. My old planner was a basic black planner that was falling apart, even though I had just bought it in August, so I was thrilled to receive the Erin Condren planner. This planner is brightly colored and is much more pleasing to look at than my old planner. It makes me excited to open and see what events I have planned for the week.

The inside has plenty of space, so even on my busiest weeks I have room to write down every assignment and event. It also has a calendar page before the start of every month, so that I can see a bigger picture of where my month is headed. 

One of my favorite features of this planner is the book mark. My old planner did not have a bookmark, so it would take forever to find the page I had my events planned on. This planner allows me to find the correct week on the first try. Another thing I like about the planner is that at the end of the book there are multiple pages attached for notes. 

That way, if I ever get bored in class and want to doodle, or if I have anything important I need to write down, I will have the space to do it. I can’t wait to use this planner until the end of 2018. Hopefully it will help make my crazy life a lot less hectic.

I am a freshman at Gettysburg college. I am considering majoring in Environmental Studies and Public Policy.