This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gettysburg chapter.

Disneybounding has become a fashion-forward way for creative fans to show their Disney spirit. With Halloween coming up, there is a pressure to buy often expensive costumes, just for one night! But Disneybounding can be a cheap option, and all of the attire can easily be worked into daily outfits!

Snow White

Snow White is a super cute option and a yellow skirt is always good for springtime!!

Lilo

Grab a cute Stitch plushy and you are all set to go as Lilo!!

Cinderella

A Cinderella outfit just needs a cute blue dress. You can get so much use out of it, making the purchase worthwhile.

Belle

Belle is another easy but obvious princess whose dress can be reused in spring or summer!

Anna

Anna is a super good costume for people living in colder environments!

Minnie Mouse

You can’t go wrong with the classic Minnie! Grab some ears and a red skirt and you’re good to go!

Adrienne Poissant

Gettysburg '22

Adrienne is a senior at Gettysburg College studying political science and religious studies. Besides being a Campus Correspondent, she is involved in the wind symphony, Model United Nations, and enjoys reading and writing for fun!