Bed Head Rockaholic Review

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gettysburg chapter.

I consider myself to be somewhat of a professional procrastinator which means that I do everything last minute, whether it is doing an assignment or getting ready to leave in the morning. As a result, I am always open to trying new products that will reduce the amount of time/effort involved in making myself appear somewhat presentable on my way out the door. My experiences with dry shampoo in the past have never been particularly successful for reasons varying from a strange white tinge left on my roots to a sickly sweet scent that I can’t seem to shake. That said, when given a can of Bed Head Rockaholic Dry Shampoo, I was ready and willing to give it a fair shot.

In order to allow my hair to accumulate enough oil for the results of the product to be visible, I decided to go for two days without washing my hair– purely for scientific reasons of course, it had nothing to do with the Netflix marathons I was in the middle of. When it came time to try out the dry shampoo, I was pleasantly surprised to find that the scent was much more neutral, and even unnoticeable, than what I had found in similar products. The shampoo consists of a very fine powder so, in order to get the best results, you will need to use a decent amount of the spray, but there was a definite improvement in the appearance of my hair. The results lasted for approximately 6-7 hours before beginning to wear off, but it was more than enough to last throughout my classes that day until I had time to head back to the dorm and shower. Overall, I was quite pleased with the results and I will likely be adding this product into my regular morning routine. 

Laura Wagner

Gettysburg '21

Laura is a sophomore at Gettysburg College where she plans to major in English with a writing concentration. She loves spoken word and classic poetry (particularly Emily Dickinson!), tennis, and spending time with her puppy. She is also passionate about social activism, intersectional feminism, and mental health advocacy.