7 Songs You Need to Add to Your Halloween Playlist ASAP

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gettysburg chapter.

There are a lot of great classic Halloween songs, but on this list, you’ll see a good variety of songs sure to please any crowd this season!

“Ghostbusters” Ray Parker Jr.

“Ghostbusters” is a must-have for any Halloween playlist. It’s a classic, feel-good song that’s bound to get the whole crowd singing the chorus!

“Thriller” by Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson has a LOT of hits, but “Thriller” is the perfect one for Halloween. There are even dance moves ready to be added!

“Little Talks” by Of Monsters and Men

While “Little Talks” sounds like a fun, upbeat song, it’s actually about a woman being haunted by the ghost of her lover. It’s perfect for people looking for a fun Halloween with a touch of eeriness!

“Don’t Fear the Reaper” by Blue Oyster Cult

Sometimes, we all need a little reminder to not be afraid, so mix in this classic song to keep the spooky celebrations going!

“Zombie” by the cranberries

Technically, this song isn’t about real zombies, but at Halloween, a little imagination is okay! Regardless, the song is amazing to listen to and it’s always fun to try to hit the high notes with your friends watching!

“Monsters” by All Time Low

This is a more recent song that still fits the theme. It has great lyrics to sing along to and a great beat for those who’ve never heard it before!

“Sucker For Pain” by lil wayne, wiz khalifa, and imagine dragons

We all know Harley Quinn and the Joker costumes are in, so you might as well embrace the theme and play this jam from Suicide Squad!

Adrienne Poissant

Gettysburg '22

Adrienne is a senior at Gettysburg College studying political science and religious studies. Besides being a Campus Correspondent, she is involved in the wind symphony, Model United Nations, and enjoys reading and writing for fun!