This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gettysburg chapter.

1. Rihanna.

I feel like this doesn’t need that much more explanation because, well, Rihanna is Rihanna. 

2. Supporting Black-owned businesses. 

The more we see the exploitation of black designers by major businesses, the more important it is for consumers to give business to black-owned businesses AND celebrate their excellence!!

3. Shiny. 

I’m not gonna lie, it’s just like, super pretty. Every color is KILLER (Diamond Milk is 100% the best lip gloss I’ve owned).

4. Good price.

I am a college student working two jobs at minimum wage and even I got this. Regardless, treating yourself to $18 lip gloss is the MOVE. 

Image Via: Uproxx

5. Even SMELLS good.

This may sound odd but I can assure you it smells exactly like those lip balms you had as a kid that were cupcake scented. 

6.  Packaging. 

Comes with various stickers to rep Fenty Beauty, is in the cutest bottle, and just overall stylish as hell. 

7. MORE than lip gloss. 

You ALL know that when you put on a good shirt or a good lip gloss to go out, you feel like a true boss. Rihanna’s brand will 100% put you in a boss b**** mood.