6 Reasons Why Servo Thanksgiving is the Absolute Best

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gettysburg chapter.

1.  The wait is fun

Via: Gburg Dining Snapchat

There is music, cider, candy corn, and all of your friends in one place!

2. Professors, Servo staff, and other people from all over campus come to work it:

Via: Gburg Dining Snapchat

Everyone on campus gets together to enjoy our own version of Thanksgiving!

3. There are so many turkeys:

Via: Gburg Dining Snapchat

Servo really goes all out, and every table gets their own turkey!  What more could you want?

4. You really get a Thanksgiving experience:

Via: Erica Boucher

Since every table gets their own turkey, they have to carve it!  

5. The food is amazing!!!!

Via: Erica Boucher

Every table gets all of the fixings!  There is turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, rolls, cranberry sauce, vegetables, candied yams, and of course, pumpkin pie!  And it is all to die for, and for those of us who have allergies, Servo has a huge buffet will all the fixings, made just so that we can eat them!

6. It is the perfect Friendsgiving:

Via: Erica Boucher

No matter how crazy everything is right before break, Servo Thanksgiving is a great chance to hang out with your friends and eat some great food!

So thank you Servo, for another awesome Thanksgiving dinner!  We all really appreciate it, and I know that I am already looking forward to next year!

Via: Erica Boucher

My name is Erica Boucher and I am part of Gettysburg College Class of 2019. I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter (and am a total Ravenclaw). I'm the Profile Editor here at HerCampus Gettysburg along with a writer. I love the color blue, singing/dancing to music in my dorm room, and wearing funky socks.