10 Things For Which To Thank Your Roommate

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gettysburg chapter.

She’s probably the absolute best.

1. Always being there to give you a reason as to why you should put your work off.

2. But then again, always being the one to force you to get your work done. She definitely fulfills the “Mom Job” away from home.

3. Giving you a brutally honest opinion always, even if it’s not what you want to hear.

4. But, of course she always makes you feel better. Even in the worst case scenario.

5. Always missing you when you’ve been away, and making your return a huge deal.

6. You never have to worry about being the weird one alone.

7. Anything you wanna do, regardless of how absurd it may be, she is 100% supportive of it.

8. 1 am food cravings? You’ll intake those calories together.

9. She offers you an immediate support system.

10 . Most importantly, she’s there to share a year worth of unforgettable memories with you.

Hello lovely readers! As a sophomore at the beautiful campus of Gettysburg College, I am a writing enthusiast achieving a Philosophy major with a minor in writing. Why am I writing for HC? Well readers, that's simple, I strive to entertain the collegiate community while keeping up to date with the newest social trends and upcomings that hopefully bring joy and humor to your every day life. Like many college students, you can constantly find me grabbing a starbucks drink and sitting on an adirondack chair somewhere in the quad taking everything in; I'm an observer. In order to relate with the community you must first observe your surroundings.. writing is all about pleasing the audience. And with that being said, and in hopes to "leave with a bang", I hope you all find comfort, entertainment, and farmiliarity within each of my peices. After all, we're all in this collegiate experience together!
Juliette Sebock, Founder: Jules founded the Gettysburg College chapter of Her Campus in Fall 2015 and served as Campus Correspondent until graduating in Spring 2018. Juliette graduated from Gettysburg College in 2018 with an English major and History/Civil War Era Studies/Public History triple minors. In addition to HC, she was a member of the Spring 2017 class of Advanced Studies in England and of various organizations including Eta Sigma Phi, Dance Ensemble, and Poetry Circle. She has published a poetry chapbook titled Mistakes Were Made, available on Amazon and Goodreads, and she has poems forthcoming in several literary magazines. She is also the editor-in-chief of Nightingale & Sparrow Magazine and runs the lifestyle blog, For the Sake of Good Taste. For more information, visit https://juliettesebock.com.