This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Gettysburg chapter.

Need some inspiration for your fall outfits this year? Just obsessed with fall? Read on to find out our top 10 necessities for fall outfits!

Sweaters

Sweaters are a must have for fall weather! Their cozy warmth makes not only the person wearing it happy, but others as well. Also, fuzzy hugs are always better than regular ones! :)

Flannels

Flannels add that key pop to your outfit! Plus, they will keep you warm on those cooler days, especially if you layer it over a long sleeve tee.

Sweatshirts

Sweatshirts are perfect for that lazy day when you still feel like looking cute, but you want to be extra comfy.

Ugg Boots

Ugg boots are the perfect shoes to wear when the weather starts to cool down! The fur will not only keep your feet warm, but is a cute accent to any outfit.

Scarves

Scarves are a must-have in the fall! The addition of a scarf doesn’t only spruce up an outfit, but it can also keep you warm.

Anything Plaid

This one’s a given. Pick any article of clothing to be your plaid piece, and plan the rest of the outfit around that. Plaid skirts or pants are always cute!

Fuzzy Jackets

Personally, I am obsessed with fuzzy jackets! They not only keep you warm but also add a fun and interesting texture to any outfit.

Boots

Boots just scream “it’s fall”! Having that go-to pair of boots makes putting together an outfit 100 times easier.

Neutral Colors

Neutral colors, such as brown, white, black, and gray, make outfits super easy to put together!

Beanies

Beanies are such an adorable accessory to add to any outfit! They’ll also keep your ears warm on those windy days.

Comment your favorite fall outfit item below!

Gettysburg College '22 Senior Alpha Delta Pi -- Director of Facility Management and Chaplain I am currently the Vice President of Her Campus and the Outreach Chair for ACM. I love rock climbing, dogs, finding cute coffee shops, and watching Netflix!