The Top Products to Survive Spring Break: HC Georgia Southern Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Packing for Spring Break and in need of the best products to help you survive the week? You wouldn’t expect your team here at HC Georgia Southern to leave you hanging would you? Of course not! We have compiled a list of our top five of the hottest and best products that you need to survive any destination in style!

First, we have the Chipotle BOGO Burrito card. Let’s be honest … Who doesn’t love a burrito? With the BOGO card you can get one for now and one for later, and if you are feeling generous you can get one for a friend!

We all know that the buddy system is vital during Spring Break. Well, our next selection takes the buddy system’s security and maximizes it. Sabre Red has generously given us pepper gel to not only stay safe during Spring Break but to also be safe once you are back on campus.

Ladies, we all know that the salt water at the beach can be detrimental to our hair. Well, no need to fear, Not Your Mother’s Hair Care has hooked you up this season. The Clean Freak Purifying Conditioner is not only good for your have with it being sulfate free but is also great for the environment. So it will get you that perfect hair (and the perfect guy!) before the breaks over.

During the times of bikinis and free tans, the last thing you want is a little hair stubble. Completely Bare are the hair removal experts and are helping making the beaches a lot smoother.

Hungry? Need a small snack to carry in your beach bag? Luna Minis are a great addition to any day on the beach. They are small, come in a variety of flavors, and are delicious. 

There were tons of lucky ladies on campus this year so got a prize for following our social media pages Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest . If you didn’t catch us on campus this time follow our pages to stay in the know about future giveaways.

Next on our giveaway lineup and the Ultimate HCGS Reader prize packs.

Ayanna Gant

Georgia Southern

Hi! I am Ayanna and I am the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Georgia Southern. I am a junior Public Relations major with a minor in Marketing. I hope to one day pursue a career in the sports and entertainment field of public relations!