This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

It’s towards the end of spring semester and we all know what that means;nice weather, finals, all-nighters,stressing, and graduation! However, it’s always important to make some me-time for yourself to keep the end of the semester struggles from getting the best of ya and what better to place to do that than the pool! Statesboro has some of its most beautiful, sunny days towards the end of spring semester so it’s only right to take advantage of them poolside with your favorite bikini/trunks, speakers, sunblock or tanning lotion, and maybe even throw something on the grill! Here are the top 5 places to get your feet wet in the Boro.

#1 The Hamptons

Hamptons pool has to be one of  the most relaxing, spacious,clean, classy, and modern pools in the Boro! The sun hits you just right no matter where you sit, the pool also has a lazy river, TVs, palm trees, bar, grill, upstairs patio with a view of the pool, and covered hammocks. If you want to pretend you are at a resort in Miami or somewhere tropical this is the place for you!

#2 Monarch 301

Monarch would be perfect for a relaxation day. Whether you want to swing in the hammocks,relax poolside, or chill on the deck overlooking the pool you’re sure to enjoy yourself. Maybe you could plan a Wind-Down-Wednesday with friends and have wine on the deck one evening.

#3 Forum

The Forum is definitely a summer hang out for students. The pool includes a pool table, ping pong table, bar stools in the pool, and grills!

#4 Cambridge

Cambridge will definitely have you feeling like you’re on the beach. The pool is a great size with hammocks hovering over sand,yes real sand!

#5 111 South

111 South is another hot spot for the Boro turn ups! It has a lazy river, volleyball net, jacuzzi, great music, and plenty of space for you and yours to have a fun day by the pool!

Danyelle Gaines

Georgia Southern

Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.