Ever wanted to learn how to cook but what confused on where to start? Love to watch Food Network but need easier and more time friendly demonstrations on how to cook? Tasty videos are quick and easy to follow videos from Buzzfeed Food that are the BEST things ever. Tasty offers simple, quick easy videos of any dish: breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I highly recommend binge watching them because they make any recipe look incredibly easy and delicious!
Want to impress your friends at the potluck with a simple yet delicious dessert? Here’s a nice thanksgiving dessert that’s quick, sure to impress, and only has THREE ingredients!!
(oh, and you’d also need a slow cooker)
Three Ingredient Slow Cooker Apple Spice Cake:
- Two 20 oz. Cans of Apple Pie filling
- 1 box of Spice Cake Mix
- 2 sticks of butter
- First, you plug in your slow cooker.
- Add the cans of apple pie filling, spread the cover surface of slow cooker.
- Add box of spice cake mix.
- Add two sticks of butter (no need to stir!)
- Heat on high for two to two and 30 minutes.
- Open the lid and stare in awe at your delicious creation.
- Bring to your Thanksgiving potluck and watch as everyone stares in awe at your delicious creation.
Tada, you’re now a super cool and fancy holiday baker. Move over Bobby Flay am I right?
Here’s the video of this recipe, for a little taste of what Tasty offers: