Thxgiving Recipes: 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Apple Spice Cake

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Ever wanted to learn how to cook but what confused on where to start? Love to watch Food Network but need easier and more time friendly demonstrations on how to cook? Tasty videos are quick and easy to follow videos from Buzzfeed Food that are the BEST things ever. Tasty offers simple, quick easy videos of any dish: breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I highly recommend binge watching them because they make any recipe look incredibly easy and delicious!

Want to impress your friends at the potluck with a simple yet delicious dessert? Here’s a nice thanksgiving dessert that’s quick, sure to impress, and only has THREE ingredients!!

(oh, and you’d also need a slow cooker)

Three Ingredient Slow Cooker Apple Spice Cake:

Ingredients:

• Two 20 oz. Cans of Apple Pie filling
  • 1 box of Spice Cake Mix
  • 2 sticks of butter

1. First, you plug in your slow cooker.
  2. Add the cans of apple pie filling, spread the cover surface of slow cooker.
  3. Add box of spice cake mix.
  4. Add two sticks of butter (no need to stir!)
  5. Heat on high for two to two and 30 minutes.
  6. Open the lid and stare in awe at your delicious creation.
  7. Bring to your Thanksgiving potluck and watch as everyone stares in awe at your delicious creation.

Tada, you’re now a super cool and fancy holiday baker. Move over Bobby Flay am I right?

Enjoy!!

Here’s the video of this recipe, for a little taste of what Tasty offers:

https://youtu.be/eji1jMvSIog

LaVonna Wright

Georgia Southern

LaVonna is a Junior at Georgia Southern University. She is currently pursuing a major in English Literature with a minor in Religious Studies. LaVonna worked as a writer for the 2017-2018 school year, and is now the editor for the 2018-2019 school year. She loves all of the softer things in life and aspires to use her passion for written word to help others become the best version of themselves. Check out her personal blog: lavonnawrites.com or follow her on Instagram @_lwright "Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God’s handwriting." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.