Summer Must Haves to Celebrate Yourself!!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Happy almost Summer! For all of your hard work throughout the semester, we at Her Campus Georgia Southern along with Her Campus Nationals would like to congratulate you all in the form of free goodies. These goodies will help you kick off the summer in style and will help you #CelebrateYourself. 

First on the list we have Chipotleeee!!! Even though we do not have a Chipotle in Statesboro a lot of students are going home to where you do have one. After all. no one can pass up on a great BOGO deal and who doesn’t love a great burrito?

Next we have BooHoo ponchos!! With the unpredictable weather in Georgia, we all have experienced those days where we left our umbrellas at home. Well no fear, you can have this small poncho in your purse or bookbag any day and be safe from random storms. We also have the #WeAreUSA magazine and promo codes! Is that 30% off that I hear? Sure is! 

Summer Vacation = Summer Bodies. Crunch Live has offered a tremendous 30-day free trial of their workout program. That way you can whip that body into shape with your own personal online trainer!

Love fashion? Need a little inside advice on how to break into an internship? The Chloe + Isabel  GEM program sets up entrepreneurial college students for career success by offering marketable, real-world experience – a meaningful opportunity to build both your resume and your bank account. CHA-CHINGGG ! 

Beach waves are definitely in right now. Well, with the help of Not Your Mothers Clean Freek Purifying Shampoo anyone can achieve those beach waves. Plus, the shampoo is sulfate, paraben, AND dye free. Sounds like a winner to me!

No one wants to start off their summer with hairy legs. Completely Bare understands the struggles of needing a hair remover that works and is safe on skin. With no heat, no fuss, and no mess its worth a shot to ditch the razors and razors bumps!

Say no to guilt, deprivation, and dieting while saying yes to Luna. Luna? What are Luna bars? Luna bars are snack bars made special for women. Dieting should not have to be gross and bland. Luna bars come in a variety a flavors ranging from s’mores to iced oatmeal to even chocolate cupcake. Luna is sure to find the right flavor to send your taste buds rapid with excitement. 

And last but certainly not least we have Her Campus book promo cards. These cards are sure to answer any questions that you have about the book and how to manage relationships, stay safe and healthy, handle stress, and have the absolute best years of your life.

All you have to do is visit our table at the Rotunda to win tons of great prizes. 

Ayanna Gant

Georgia Southern

Hi! I am Ayanna and I am the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Georgia Southern. I am a junior Public Relations major with a minor in Marketing. I hope to one day pursue a career in the sports and entertainment field of public relations!
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.