yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Statesboro may be in the sticks, but that gives us tons of opportunities to have fun bonfire get-togethers! This photo was taken at a bonfire at Brainiacs, off Highway 301. They have designated fire pits available, but if you want a fire closer to home, many apartment complexes around campus and houses in Statesboro have fire pits!

Monarch is one the complexes with a fire pit! This is a place closer to campus where you can still evjoy the fun!

And even at the further complexes such as Burkhalter are known for having larger areas of land where some student build their very own bonfire! 

So enjoy the cooler weather with some nice s’mores and good times with friends, but don’t worry the fire will keep you warm!

Martinique McCrory

Georgia Southern

A Southern student from the North, Martinique "Martini" McCrory is a senior political science major and philosophy minor. She can be loosely defined by her insistence on the word pop, her love for all things Oscar Wilde, and her Dracula-like disdain for daylight.
Ayanna Gant

Georgia Southern

Hi! I am Ayanna and I am the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Georgia Southern. I am a junior Public Relations major with a minor in Marketing. I hope to one day pursue a career in the sports and entertainment field of public relations!
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.