Snapshot : Fashionable on Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

People tend to overlook Georgia Southern for their fashion sense. Most people who don’t go here assume that “Oh, they’re in the country… They don’t know how to look cute going to class” or “All they wear to class are t-shirts and shorts.” Although this is true for some students, there are plenty of people on campus who make an effort to slay every day! Kudos to you all who wear actual clothes on campus! And now to make it even more known we have added a new section topic… *Drum Roll*

Starting this semester, we will be looking for those who are best dressed on campus and featuring them in a snapshot. What a better way to showcase style at Georgia Southern! Be sure to follow us on social media for the weekly Fashionable on Campus Snapshot! Some of our first to be featured are:

Amber Ruff

Ricky Jones

Kiana Carn

Whether we see you on campus or you submit! Let us feature you and your fabulous fashion sense!

Kendra Cray

Georgia Southern

ΔΣΠ| hail southern | HC CA@hercampusgs| Style Guru Intern@cfashionista | You can have anything you want if you dress for it.♛| iBlog⇝CollegeGirlKendra.com  
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.