This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Fellow Georgia Southern student, Taylor Henry, is the founder of Glamour Galore, a lash extension business, also known as Glam Girl Minks. In addition to extensions, she offers mink strips as well. As a marketing major, she wants to make sure her prices are always reasonable!

Mink Strips

$15 for one pair

$25 for two pairs

Eyelash Extensions

$50 for “Flirty” Set (Classic)

$55 for “Tease Me” Set (Hybrid)

$60 for “Such A Babe” Set (Voluminous)

If you would like to make an appointment with Taylor, you can book through her social media!

Twitter: _taynatasha

Instagram: _glamgirlminks

She accepts cash, cashapp, and zelle!

Amanda Arnold

Georgia Southern '21

Amanda is a sophomore at Georgia Southern University. She was raised in Miami, FL for half of her life. She loves sports, trashy reality tv, The Office, Friends, dogs, fitness, and everything about Christmas. She is majoring in Journalism with a minor in Communications. If you don't see her writing, she's usually working out, napping, or trying to find the closest coffee shop to get a caramel macchiato. She is a loving mother to two dogs, Cupcake and Fendi. Follow her on Twitter @amandasade99
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.