See you soon Mr.Moon! (not really)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Last Sunday, September 27th the Georgia Southern Planetarium filled with students to watch the rare lunar eclipse . . . aka the blood moon! Some students came for a grade, while others . . . such as myself,  just went because it was cool!

Unfortunately it was cloudy and we could not have the telescopes on the roof, but that didn’t stop our physics department from coming in clutch! Live video feed of the Eclipse!

But if you missed it there’s no need to fret, you have 18 years to think about that terrible decision, being that the next blood moon will be in the year 2033. After talking to some of my fellow eagles it seems as though the viewing was a HIT! 

My name is Treasure Johnson, I am a journalism major at Georgia Southern University and I love to read, write and TALK!
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.