Places To See: Pond Scenery Near The Recreation Activity Center (RAC)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Georgia Southern is known for football, school spirit, and yes… its beautiful scenery. Being surrounded by thousands of students daily, and dealing with everyday things, I am sure taking some time to relax and enjoy the scenery of the campus can be a little difficult. The RAC is a very busy and vey popular place on campus. So, after you’re finished with your workout for the day, just take some time out of your busy day, and visit the pond, that is located directly behind the RAC. It is a very beautiful scenery, and it’s a great place to just get away and relax.

While enjoying this beautiful scenery, I came across this turtle in the water.I thought it was pretty cool. This is some of what you could see if you take some time out of your day and enjoy the outdoors!

Francesca Wright

Georgia Southern

Hello my name is Francesca:) 25 years young, Senior, Macon, GA is home for me, Co-host at 9.19 The Buzz My hobbies are reading, writing, singing, MMA(Mixed Martial Arts), music, talking and sleeping(my favorite!) Oan I'm in love with Jesus and Wine! (don't Judge me haha)
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.