This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

As spring rolls around, my style needs a change like many of you. After what feels like eons of wearing bulky sweaters, leggings, and scarves, I’m ready to feel the sun on my skin and the breeze through my hair. When the days begin to warm up, I know that my vanity and my closet need to be amped up. I have fallen in love with the soft glam look and flirty fashion so here are just some of my necessities when it’s springtime.

Dresses, Dresses, Dresses!

​My go-to outfit for the springtime is any one of my many dresses that have been stored away for too long. Dresses are not only the cutest outfit to wear but my quickest. Ranging from tight and short to long and flowy, dresses give you the comfort and confidence you need to conquer the day. 

Lip gloss & Highlight!

After finding a cute and comfortable outfit, my next step makes my face pop. Whether I do a natural eye makeup or no eye makeup at all, I will always need my clear or baby pink lip gloss and my highlight no matter what. These are necessities when you are in a rush or you just want to keep it simple throughout the day.

Sandles and Converse!

To complete my look I normally throw on my favorite sandals or white converse that pops against my outfit of choice. This is my favorite way to finish my outfit and feel confident for the day!

Alexis Badger

Georgia Southern '22

Hello everyone! My name is Alexis Badger and I am currently a senior at Georgia Southern University studying Writing & Linguistics with a minor in Multimedia Journalism. During my free time, I enjoy reading and posting on my reading blog (IG: @readwith.lex). After graduation, I hope to work on publishing my own work.
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.