This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Dear Winter, I expected you to begin around December 21. I was excited for the winter, not because I like the cold, but because I like Fall/Winter Fashion soooooo much more than Spring/Summer. I love scarves, UGGs, sweaters, cardigans, warm drinks, not sweating, my oily skin prospering…great things come with the cold months.

So….imagine my disappointment and frustration at the fact that it is FEBRUARY, and the other Winter-lovers and I have yet to be given the Winter that is rightfully ours. I personally feel disrespected and cheated. I’m not even asking for it to be FREEZING, but not only is it not cold, it’s HOT. It is February and I am dressing for April and this is unacceptable. 

People are literally sick because of the inconsistent weather. One day it will feel like summer and the next it will feel like a chilly Fall night (still not Winter). I’ll let my guard down and be hopeful that the weather is finally consistent just to be disappointed the next morning.

What I’ve Learned: don’t put your Summer clothes away until you’re 1000% sure that Winter isn’t standing you up.

With that being said, I would appreciate it if you would stop playing with our emotions and show us some love for the last month you owe us.

Best Wishes, Bri 

Stay beautiful. Be educated. Dress Well. Get Money. Haute Sauce© Georgia Southern. Style & Lifestyle Blog: MyHauteSauce.com
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.