Meet Our WCW: Jordan Rosiér

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Georgia Southern is home to beautiful, involved women who deserve to be highlighted, so our first Woman Crush Wednesday (WCW) of the semester is Jordan Rosiér!

Jordan is a senior graphic design major here at Georgia Southern. She is originally from Atlanta, GA. On campus, she is involved with Fresh Faces and is a member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated. She has intentions of using her abilities for good while in her future career. When speaking on her aspirations, Jordan says, “I really want to make a difference in the black community and encourage more blacks to pursue careers in the art industry with various forms of art.” We are definitely here for this, Jordan. 

A quote Jordan Admires:

“I don’t even call it violence when it’s in self defense; I call it intelligence.” – Malcolm X

Besides having a thing for graphic design, Jordan is passionate about makeup, art and fashion. She is also fond of Netflix, visiting museums and hanging out with friends. We wish Jordan the best of luck with all her future endeavors. If you happen to see her on campus, don’t hesitate to say hello!

I'm either at home writing or sitting at the nearest Starbucks. Writer. Poet. Womanist. PR Girl 
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.