This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Well, it seems the Kardashian-Jenner sister’s year has started 2016 with shots being fired at them and whoever is affiliated with them as well! More specifically their personal lives have been taking some blows. However, it seems ever since this family has been under the Hollywood spotlight, there’s always some drama going on and they feed off of anything that’s said about them in the media whether it’s good or bad to stay relevant in the public eye.

The Kardashian that is surprisingly in the spotlight is Rob Kardashian, the only boy of the Kardashian siblings because he has been spending time with Blac Chyna, who is the baby-mother of Tyga, who is Kylie’s boyfriend at the moment. It seems to be getting pretty serious too. He’s posted numerous posts of endearment towards Blac Chyna and she has done the same on her social media as well. The most recent signs of affection Rob has shown was driving over 20 hours to Austin, Texas to pick Blac Chyna up from jail after being arrested for possession of ecstasy.

The family isn’t taking a liking to  the new couple on the rise at all. Khloe has kicked Rob out of her home and has made tweets insinuating he has betrayed the family. Kris has supposedly tried to talk Rob out of dating Chyna and Kylie is not really giving the situation any attention, publicly anyways.

Meanwhile, Amber Rose, Blac Chyna’s bestie, is getting closer to Scott Disick, Kourtney Kardashian’s ex-boyfriend and father to her children.She claims it’s nothing romantic and that she’s just a fan of his. She’s also Kanye’s ex and they have recently had it out on twitter as well when he came for Wiz Khalifa, Amber’s ex-husband and baby’s father.

It’s quite entertaining to watch this family have it out over social media especially since it seems Rob is getting some type of revenge on his own family!It’s so hypocritical of Khloe to have so much to say on his decisions when she’s always been known to do whatever she wants when she wants with her relationships and has had a good amount of flings while still being legally married to Lamar Odom. They should be happy that Rob is with Blac Chyna because he’s finally getting back in the gym! I say if they had no problem with Kylie dating 26-year-old Tyga way before she was legal, then they should stay out Rob’s business.

It seems that playing hot potato with women and men of Hollywood has been a trend for years and it doesn’t seem like it’s going to stop anytime soon. The Kardashian’s have made plenty of enemies in the industry and Rob, Blac Chyna, and Amber might just be serving up the karma they deserve.

Danyelle Gaines

Georgia Southern

Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.