Joshua Crump: The Top CFO on Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Name: Joshua Crump

Major: Journalism, Economics Minor

Classification: Junior

Zodiac: Libra

Turn On/Turn off:

Turn On: Classy, intelligent, able to make me laugh. Has goals/plans for herself, family-oriented.

Turn Off: Loudmouth; females who are constantly negative.

Relationship Status: Single

Campus involvement: I’m been involved with BSA for 2 and a half years; serving as a previous president during Spring 2016 as well as the current Treasurer for this school year. In addition, I am now a member of the Model African Union and involved with Campus Ministry.  

What is it like being the Treasurer of one of the biggest organizations on campus?

It’s been a great experience thus far. It’s a big responsibility to handle a large sum of an organization’s finances, and it definitely gives you a new perspective as far as budgeting for events and determining what things your organization can or can not afford.

Biggest accomplishment at Georgia Southern:

Leading the Black Student Alliance as a former President by far.

What I would tell freshman me:

I’d tell freshman me to not come into college with a relationship, never let anyone walk over you, continue to stay true to who you are, and enjoy every day you have out here because college goes by faster than you realize.

If you could save Rihanna or Beyonce off a sinking boat and you can only choose one, who are you picking and why?

This is tough. I’d have to save Beyonce. In my opinion, she sings better and looks better than Rihanna. Also, her husband is Jay Z, one of my favorite rappers, so I can’t let his wife sink.

Chelsea Davis

Georgia Southern

I am a junior majoring in Multimedia Journalism. My future goals are to attend The School of Law at Georgia State University, obtain a business administration law degree from there, and pursue my dreams of broadcasting/news reporting in the city of Atlanta. I enjoy watching movies, shopping, and trying new foods. I guess you could call me a typical girl. My hobbies consist of playing the piano for 15 years, playing the violin for eight years, modeling, and pageants. What can I say, I love being in the spotlight, but with my laid back personality you would never think that. I also have a passion for fashion and interior decorating. I absolutely love animals.
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.