This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

10 things you probably didn’t know about Jeanellia Garcia!

• Her Name is Jeanellia but she prefers to be called Jay and she’s a senior here at Georgia southern with a civil engineering major.
  • She was born October 9th, 1994
  • She is from Panama City , Panama however, she speaks fluent both English and Spanish
  • Her favorite color is yellow, jay says she likes this color because it’s extremely bright and almost always will brighten up your day.
  • Someone that she looks up to the most is her mom, because she’s kind hearted, intelligent and an amazing blue print as to what it means to be independent women.
  • On free time jay enjoys baking, she recently learned how to make Cuban bread which was something she’s always wanted to do.
  • When asked what is the craziest thing you’ve ever done jay responded with a story about how she rescued a cat with a fried chicken wing, who now lives with one of her best friends.
  • 2 random facts: She loveeeees cows and she has two younger brothers but she is still the shortest.
  • Her favorite inspirational quote is “She believes she could, so she did”-anonymous.
  • She says that the most interesting thing about her is that she represent Panama in the Augusta Hispanic festival, where she dresses in her “poll era”(traditional attire), and indulge in activities and group dancing.  
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.