How to Survive Spring Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Want to get over the fall semester slump? In search of something to get you back in track? Feel like they’re aren’t enough hours in the day? If you answered yes to any of these questions, continue reading this article!

“Constantly working at a frenetic pace, especially when you’re sleep deprived, will catch up with you sooner or later. Take a few moments at the beginning of every week to plan out your homework, your social time—and your sleep.” -Kelci Lynn Lucier

Like many college students, you may find yourself over stressed with classes all day, coming home to do work, and studying.  Writing down what you have to may not be enough.  Having just your classes schedule may not be enough either. What I find that helps me stay on track is my own personal schedule. A personal schedule should detail your entire week from when you wake up to when you plan to go to bed.

I made my personal schedule using a schedule template on Microsoft Word. This was simple and easy, already having the time slots. All I had to do was write in when I woke up, my class schedule, when I wanted to eat, and my extracurricular activities. This may seem like a tedious task, but trust me, you will end your day feeling accomplished.  Try it out!

Do you have any other ideas that help you stay organized through the school year? Email us some of the ways you found have helped you through your Spring semester. 

Kendra Cray

Georgia Southern

ΔΣΠ| hail southern | HC CA@hercampusgs| Style Guru Intern@cfashionista | You can have anything you want if you dress for it.♛| iBlog⇝CollegeGirlKendra.com  
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.