This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

“The BIGGEST and COLDEST step show in the Southeast is returning! On April 11th, the Xi Tau Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. will be commemorating 23 years of heart-stopping shows! The best Divine 9 steppers from across the region will leave it all on the stage as they battle for $6,000 in prizes! …”

This Saturday, the Xi Tau chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity will be hosting one of the largest step shows in the southeast. The show will be held at Hanner Field House and tickets are going fast! Get yours from an Alpha on campus or online. Visit gt23.ticketleap.com/gt-step-show/details for ticket pricing and all other information.

Kendra Cray

Georgia Southern

ΔΣΠ| hail southern | HC CA@hercampusgs| Style Guru Intern@cfashionista | You can have anything you want if you dress for it.♛| iBlog⇝CollegeGirlKendra.com  
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.