Fashionable on Campus: Taylor Johnson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

This Fashionista flaunted her florals in the most perfect of ways. Her spaghetti strap top has just enough floral pop to stand out. This Fashionista’s top goes great with her cuffed pants. The small hint of red in her top and her pants work so in sync. It’s not too much color, but just the right amount to make this outfit work. On this Fashionista’s feet, you can find what I like to call the perfect pair of wedges. I’m sure we all have that pair of wedges that just seem to match everything in our closet. Well, these are just that pair! As if this Fashionista’s outfit wasn’t already darling enough, we can’t forget about her accessories and small details. A green wallet, green flower earrings and red lipstick add so much to her look. The green wallet and earrings look great with the green in her top. Her red lipstick dresses up her outfit and gives her face a pop of color, too.

The summertime is the best time, if any, to find a floral pattern. Don’t hesitate, you can flaunt your florals, too!

Kendra Cray

Georgia Southern

ΔΣΠ| hail southern | HC CA@hercampusgs| Style Guru Intern@cfashionista | You can have anything you want if you dress for it.♛| iBlog⇝CollegeGirlKendra.com  
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.