College Fashion Week Atlanta

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

On 24th, Her Campus held College Fashion Week in Atlanta! This was a fun filled event. We were able to see the latest this season’s hottest trends from their official fashion sponsor Simon! They showed everything from Feminine Minimalism to 70s boho, Simon has got the fall fashion game covered! Hair was be done by a local team of Bumble and bumble trained Editorial Stylists and makeup was done courtesy of Milani Cosmetics. Our very own President, Ayanna Gant even hit the runway! There were tons of freebies and shops to stop by.

Capture the Moment

• Milani’s Linkedin Headshot Station: Snap your next professional picture courtesy of Milani, the official makeup sponsor of CFW 2015.

Get Glam

• Jamberry DIY Nail Art Bar: Add a pop of style to your nails with Jamberry’s DIY nail wraps!
  • EWC: Perfect your brows at European Wax Center’s Browfection Bar so that you can be bold, be shapely, and be brow beautiful!

Win Big

• Snap a photo at the Simon photo booth for a chance to win a shopping spree!

Score Free Swag

• Grab a goody bag with free swag from European Wax Center, Simon, Skinny Pop, Luna, StyleWatch, Bumble and bumble., Jamberry and more!

Sneak a Peek

• Fiat’s “She’s Going Places” Car: Fiat transported one of our top bloggers to CFW and the Fiat car she came in will be at College Fashion Week! Don’t forget to sneak a peak!

If you missed put on this wonderful event, be on the lookout for next years on HerCampus.com!

Kendra Cray

Georgia Southern

ΔΣΠ| hail southern | HC CA@hercampusgs| Style Guru Intern@cfashionista | You can have anything you want if you dress for it.♛| iBlog⇝CollegeGirlKendra.com  
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.