Can we call it a comeback? Nine 90s styles you’re probably rocking on accident.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

This year’s homecoming theme at Georgia Southern is the wonderful 90’s! Need some outfit inspo? Check out these 90’s trends you probably had no idea were 90’s. 

1. My go-to hairstyle for curly hair. Thank you scary spice for making double buns a thing     

2. I hate to admit it (not really), but I have a Gucci one. Perfect for a city girl!

3. I bet you didn’t know this was a 90s trend! I would love to see my mom in mine (:

4. If I could wear a denim jacket every day I would, but I live in the south.

5. All silk everything! I am so obsessed with the silk on silk look. You go Jhene!

6. Yes. Flannels go with everything.

• 7. Ugh. Why do we have to wait until the fall to rock the dark lips? I have my browns, purples, and dark reds ready!

8. I have about four platform shoes in my closet, and suddenly that doesn’t feel like enough. 

9. Last but not least (actually my favorite) THE MOM JEANS. I’ve actually worn a pair to the bar before. Yes, I looked great. 

Current senior at the Georgia Southern University. I love music (mostly 90's), and I love movies (mostly horror). In my spare time, I like to pretend I know how to dance or I'll watch post production videos on youtube :)
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.