Campus Spotlight: Dominick Olobatuyi

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Dominick Olobatuyi, also knowns a Dom, is apart of the one and only Xi Tau chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Inc. Fraternity. You can usually catch him as the host of their amazing parties. He is also a great person here on campus. Dom is senior and is set to graduate in May. Here’s a quick chance to know him before he leaves.

Age: 22

Hometown: Washington D.C.

Major: Psychology

Fun Fact About You: When i was in the 8th grade, I shattered my foot playing football and needed surgery.

What Do You Like To Do In Your Free Time: Crack jokes, be around positive people, and host parties with my LB, Ty aka Dj Insomnia

School Involvement: Alpha Phi Alpha Inc. (Fall 15)

Plan For The Future: I plan to go to grad school to get my degree in mental health counseling, I also want to teach psychology.

“Even though I’m outgoing when you get to know me, I’m really reserved and not really in the spotlight.”  

Natalie Turman

Georgia Southern '20

PR major at Georgia Southern | IG: Natalie_Turman “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.