Campus Cutie: Mazi Harrell

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Name: Mazi Harrell

Hometown: Macon, Ga.

Age: 22

Classification: Senior

Major/Minor: Nursing

Dream Occupation: CRNA, certified registered nurse anesthetist

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Her Campus (HC): What are your top 5 turn on’s and turn off’s?

Mazi Harrell (MH): My top 5 turn on’s are nice teeth, great personality (silly), a woman who can cook, is considerate and intellectual conversation. My top 5 turn off’s are attitudes, weave, uncleanliness, improper attire (showing too much), and selfishness.

HC How does your zodiac sign correlate to your personality?

MH: In my opinion, my zodiac sign is very accurate. According to astrology, Pisces are sensitive, romantic, loyal, indecisive, compassionate etc. To be honest, I am all of these words, especially sensitive, compassionate, and indecisive. I’ve been hearing those words my whole life. So if you wanna know a little about me read the Pisces info and you’ll get a sneak peak. Lol!!

HC: What’s your current relationship status?

MH: I’m already taken Girllll (Trey Songz voice).

HC: What are your short term/long term goals?

MH: My short term goals are to pass my Nclex and get my nursing license. My long term is to become a Dr. of Anesthesia.

HC: What are your top 3 favorite emojis?

MH: The Yo, The Fist, and The Eyes.

HC: Are you in a fraternity?

MH: Why yes I am. I am a member of the “so fly, so fye, pretty boy NUPEs” of O-Phi of Kappa Alpha Psi Frat Inc. Yooo!

HC: Who’s your celebrity crush? If you had the chance to date them would your or would you rather be their best friend?

MH: Gabrielle Union, and I must say I would try to woo her. I have enough friends lol

HC: What’s the most important thing you look for in a relationship and why?

MH: It’s really a tie between being trustworthy and considerate. If we don’t trust each other we will drive each other crazy making up stories about what the other is doing and being considerate because I feel like in a relationship you must learn to set aside your feelings sometimes and put the other first and if you can’t, I can’t vouch!

HC: What’s something you’ve completed from your bucket list?

MH: Graduation is in a Month!

HC: What’s been your favorite age so far?

MH: 22, a lot of blessings have come my way this year.

HC: Unlimited love or money?

MH: Love

Danyelle Gaines

Georgia Southern

Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.