Campus Cutie: Kalib Mathis

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Name: Kalib Mathis

Age: 21

Classification: Senior

Major/Minor: Double Majoring in Marketing and Logistics

Hometown: Fort Valley, Ga.

Dream Occupation: Advertising Consultant

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Her Campus: What’s your current relationship status?

Kalib: I’m taken.

Her Campus: What would you consider your top three turn-ons and turn offs?

Kalib: My turn-ons would have to be intelligence, the ability to hold a conversation, and ambition. My turn offs would have to be bad breath, arrogance, and ignorance.

Her Campus: What do you think is the most important factor in a relationship and why?

Kalib: Being able to understand your partner whether it be mentally, physically, financially, etc.

Her Campus: What would your ideal date look like? Where would you go and what would you do?

Kalib: I don’t really have an ideal date only because I don’t really like to go out. The time we’d spend together would be ideal in itself if I’m really into you.

Her Campus: What is your best quality that you feel that you have to offer in a relationship?

Kalib: Making my girl feel comfortable around me.

Her Campus: Why do you want to be an advertising consultant?

Kalib: They make a lot of money and I feel like I would be a natural at it.

Her Campus: Who’s your favorite artist at the moment?

Kalib: Drake and Future. I can’t choose just one.

Her Campus: What do you like to do in your free time?

Kalib: *laughs*, Sleep!

Her Campus: What organizations on campus are you a part of?

Kalib: Delta Sigma Pi (the business fraternity), Visage Fashion Company, and the Logistics Association.

Her Campus: If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

Kalib: I’d go to Dubai to live like Future after the mixtape.

Her Campus: Do you have any hidden talents?

Kalib: Nah, no hidden talents.

Her Campus: What is your biggest goal in life that you would one day hope to accomplish?

Kalib: To be able to be wealthy enough to stop working and do whatever I want for the rest of my life.

Her Campus: Tell us something that no one really knows about you.

Kalib: I hate sunny days.

Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.