This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Name: James (Jamie) Lary

Age: 18

Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia

Graduation: May 2019

Major/Minor: Business/Marketing

Dream Job: CEO of my own Marketing Co.

Relationship Status:  Single

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Turn on: Fashionable, and a nice physique

Turn Offs/Deal Breakers: egotistical, lacks personality, bad attitude, dressing like a trashcan

What was your first impression of Georgia Southern?   I wasn’t expecting Georgia Southern to be as big as it is.

What is something not many people know about you?  I am mixed with African American, Chactaah, Blackfoot, and Cherokee.

What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done and how did you handle it? Okay so once in the 10th grade I was taking a shower in the locker room but I left my towel in the locker. So I had to walk to my locker to get it, but when I left, the girls basketball team was there. I just kept walking to get my towel. I was in too deep, just had to keep walking.

What is your favorite movie? Why? Juice, because Tupac Shakur is one of my favorite artists, and Omar Epps is one of my favorite actors.

Who are your celebrity crushes? Zoe Cravitz, Jackie Steward, Zendaya, and Chanel Iman

What are your plans for after graduating? If I’m not owning my own business by then, I want to just work anywhere in the business field.  

Jackie A. Steward

Georgia Southern

Hey, I'm Jackie. I'm a freshman, double majoring in psychology and sociology. I am the youngest sibling on both mom and dad side of the family. My favorite color is green, my favorite number is five and I've loved to cheer almost all my life. I'm pretty outgoing and I'm probably the goofiest person I know.
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.