Campus Cutie: Greg Hernandez ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Greg Hernandez as THE humblest, most talented and most genuine man I have met in my time at college. People around campus comment on his ability to make himself memorable by his good heart and actual care for others. He is someone who deserves each opportunity as it arises. He is loyal, intelligent and the epitome of a good man. Oh and he is handsome (forgot to mention that part).

What is your name? Gregory Hernandez

Do you have a middle name? “Marshall, it is my father’s name.”

What year are you? “I am a Senior and I will be graduating December 2015.”

What’s your major? “I am a Theatre Major with a Film Minor.”

What do you want to do with both Theatre and Film? “I want to be an actor. Start off in Theatre and be on film. Film is the dream.”

What made you want to be a Theatre Major? “I was undeclared for 2 years, and with the heavy persistence from Lisa Abbott and being involved with Theatre for those two years, I thought why don’t I just go to learn what I love?”

Where do you want to move to? “Chicago, New York, and I want to go with my best friend, Tsiambwom Akuchu and audition and hopefully move there.”

What is your favourite food? “All Italian food, my mother’s cooking and there is a thing called “Francine” it is a rice ball with a meat concoction in the middle that she makes and you dip it in egg and put on the bread crumbs and then you fry it. All that and the lasagna, baked ziti. So good.”

What is your pet peeve? “Heavy insecurity is not necessarily a pet peeve but a turn off for a girl.”

What is a turn on for you? “Passion, for what you do. When someone has a passion and it shows, that drive is great.”

What is your ideal date? “A lot of people are against this but going to a movie, obviously you are not going to talk for two hours but after, as awkward as first dates are, it gives you something to talk about, right away”

Would you prefer to approach a girl or be approached by a girl? “I don’t think it matters, it does not matter to me. It is flattering for a girl to ask me out. It takes a lot of courage to do. That is commendable.”

What is your dream? “Go to NY or LA and be a respected actor (also with great awards.) I not only want to be famous but respected”

Chryssie Lewis

Georgia Southern

My name is Chryssie Lewis. I am a Theatre Arts major with a minor in Communication Studies. I have a passion for acting and being on stage. I also enjoy writing and reading. I enjoy writing for pleasure of others and I hope one day to be successful for both acting either on the screen or in theatre as well as writing.
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.