Campus Cutie: Erick Garcia ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Name: Erick “skippy” Garcia

Major(s): Computer science and Spanish

Year: Senior

What is your relationship status? Single

What is your zodiac sign? Sagittarius

Where are you from? Nicaragua

What’s your height? 5’4”;

If you won the lottery what would you do with the money? Help immediate family financially, invest half of it and ride motorcycle around world

What’s your favorite music group/artist? Gramatik

What’s your ideal date? Walk on River Street the grab dinner at a seafood restaurant and end the night with a glass of wine.

What’s your biggest turn on? A woman with curves!

What’s your biggest turn off?  Insecurity

Who is your celebrity crush? Eva Green

Follow him on Instagram @corinteno

Sandra Morales

Georgia Southern

Hi my name is Sandra, I am a 3rd year here at Georgia Southern University studying Spanish and International Studies. I am from Norcross, Ga in Gwinnett County. I am hispanic, my mother is Mexican and my father is Guatemalan. I'm just your average normal college girl looking to make the grade and excell in life after college. I'm a very caring and understanding person who loves making people happy. If you see me around campus don't be shy and say HI :D 
Ayanna Gant

Georgia Southern

Hi! I am Ayanna and I am the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Georgia Southern. I am a junior Public Relations major with a minor in Marketing. I hope to one day pursue a career in the sports and entertainment field of public relations!