Campus Cutie: Chris DaSilva ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Chris DaSilva; President of ALAS ( Association of Latin American Students) is this weeks Campus Cutie! 

How old are you? 19

What’s your major? Mechanical Engineering 

What organizations are you involved in? ALAS, MAP (Minority Advisement Program) 

What makes you want to be involved in these minority programs? In high school I didn’t have programs like these available to me. I want be able to help open up new doors for those who think they have no other option in life because they are a minority.

Why did you choose GA Southern? I wanted to start somewhere NEW, a new chapter of my life away from the city and where I could meet new people.

What’s your hometown? Cumming, GA

What are your goals and ambitions? To become a successful engineer and to help alleviate social issues among minorities today.

Name a fun fact about you? I know how to FIX a lot of things. 

What is something interesting you would like to do someday? Drive a car on a track, like racing! 

Sandra Morales

Georgia Southern

Hi my name is Sandra, I am a 3rd year here at Georgia Southern University studying Spanish and International Studies. I am from Norcross, Ga in Gwinnett County. I am hispanic, my mother is Mexican and my father is Guatemalan. I'm just your average normal college girl looking to make the grade and excell in life after college. I'm a very caring and understanding person who loves making people happy. If you see me around campus don't be shy and say HI :D 
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.