Campus Cutie: Chelsea Davis ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Name: Chelsea Davis

Age: 19

Hometown: Alpharetta, GA

Graduation Date: 2017

Major/Minor: Pre-Communications/Journalism Major & Spanish Minor

Dream Job: Broadcast Journalist/TV Personality

Relationship Status: Taken

Turn On:

A turn on for me is a guy who is not only handsome, but also carries themselves appropriately, cares about their future, and respects me.

Turn Off/Dealbreaker(s):

A turn off for me is a guy who is lazy, a guy who thinks college is just about finding the next party to go to, or a guy who doesn’t take care of himself or care about their future.

What’s a fun fact about you?

A fun fact about me is I have been playing the piano for 15 years and I have been playing the violin for 8 years.

You’re on a raft in the middle of the ocean and you see Rihanna & Beyoncé floating, but you can only save one. Who would you save?

I would definitely save Rihanna, because I’m big on fashion and she is a fashion icon.

What are two things on your bucket list?

Two things on my bucket list are obtaining a law degree at Georgia State University after graduating from Georgia Southern and winning a title at the Miss Georgia Southern University Pageant or a local state pageant.

What’s your favorite lyric of any song and by who?

The lyrics “I woke up like this…” from the song ‘Flawless’ by Beyonce is one of my favorite lyrics right now. The song is so catchy and makes you feel confident. Obviously I don’t wake up looking flawless, but I do wake up with a flawless personality. I believe beauty comes from within.

Do you think you’d hang with your parents back in their college years?

Definitely. My parents were one of the most popular couples at Florida State University. They were both a part of a Panhellenic sorority and fraternity, and active on their campus. They were cool then and cool now. They also haven’t aged much from college. Forever young.

What’s the cheesiest pickup line someone has used on you? Did it work?

Well, I was working out at the RAC freshman year when this cute guy approached me on the treadmill. [At this moment I’m running with my headphones in and dripping sweat.] Then I see his mouth moving, so I take out my earphones. He then asked me “What are you doing?”. I had a puzzled look on my face as I answered by saying , “Umm..I’m working out.” He turned a bit red in the face realizing that was an obvious question. I thought he was weird at first, but he won me over eventually. He’s currently my boyfriend of a year.

Kyle King

Georgia Southern

Senior at Georgia Southern University, mass communcations major. Let's have some fun! #Taurus #CarolinaPanthers 
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.