jake dela concepcion SDktAkDbmgE unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jake dela concepcion SDktAkDbmgE unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Campus Cutie: Bobbie Johnson’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Name:  Bobbie Johnson         

Class: Junior

Major/Minor: Public Relations                      

Age: 20

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Instagram: @itsbobbiebaby

Hometown? Atlanta, Georgia

What are your plans after college?  I plan on continuing my education and receiving my masters degree, but I haven’t decided what it will be in yet.

Do you believe in love at first sight? Why, or why not?   No, because our eyes can only see but so far and deep into a person. To love is to have used all your senses to know if you truly love them.

Relationship status? Happily Taken

Turn on? Pretty Smile                       

Turn off? No ambitions and terrible hygiene

What’s the number one quality you look for in a man/woman?  Wow, I look for so many this is a hard question. But a man who loves God and his family are very important qualities.

When will you be graduating? I will be graduating May 2016

There’s a fire and you can only save three things, what do you bring? Cell Phone, Purse and my pearl earrings my boyfriend got me.

What the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their smile

What’s your ideal date? Dinner at the Sundial then a horse and carriage ride through the city.

Would you rather wear sneakers or heels? Sneakers

Out of everything you’re involved in on campus, what do you enjoy doing the most?  I enjoy being a mentor to my mentees. They look up to me and I feel like I try extra hard not to let them down,

What is your favorite childhood movie? Superstar

Vacation on an island, or in the mountains? Island, so I can get a suntan

What is one thing on your bucket list? Skydiving

What do you love about being an EAGLE? Attending a school, I feel proud of and am able to brag about.

Jazzineal Daniel

Georgia Southern

My name is Jazzineal Daniel. I'm a junior public relations major with a minor in marketing. In my free time I enjoy, modeling, writing and reading !
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.