Campus Cutie: Antonio Bryant

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Our first Campus cutie of the semester is Antonio Bryant. Tony is senior finishing up his last lap here at Georgia Southern as a Biology major. After speaking with him, I learned a little bit more about him and some of his intentions. For one, I got the impression that he will definitely be going out with a bang to wrap up his chapter here at Southern. During the interview, I also found out that along with hobbies such as writing, he does take great interest in Astrology.  For anyone who may not know, astrology is, basically, the study of how the stars and planets influence our affairs and relationships with one another. Tony is a Capricorn with a Sagittarius moon sign that enjoys digging deep into research because he believes that it holds potential to help us to understand ourselves and the people around us better. His interest and dedication to this topic runs deep, as far as I can see, because when I spoke with him about things he’d like to get involved in on campus, he mentioned a little something about the possibilities of creating an organization here at Georgia Southern that revolves around Astrology. As someone who doesn’t fully understand anything about Astrology other than my daily horoscope, this sounds pretty interesting and like something I’d be jumping into, so I’m definitely going to follow up on that. By the end of the conversation, Antonio had proven why he was  great choice for our Campus Cutie selection. He is very open minded, kind, genuine and he even managed to teach me something in only a few minutes of conversation, which always gets people cool points with me, at least. I enjoyed interviewing him and I hope his last semester here is full of even more success and blessings.

Fun Fact: Did you know that during Mercury retrograde actually does affect people;  we are slightly less in control as far as organization goes, public transportation is slower, and our phones glitch more.

Jazzlyn Page

Georgia Southern '21

Sharing the things I think quietly with those that admire me
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.