This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Being a senior can be stressful, but Jazzineal seems to have everything under control! She works hard academically, through many organizations on campus, and also outside of campus. 

Name: Jazzineal Daniel

Age: 21

Classification: Senior

Major: Public Relations

Graduation/Year: May 2016

Her Campus: What organizations are you in on campus?

Jazzineal Daniel: Visage, PRSSA, Hair Crush and BSA

HC: How are you managing to balance extracurricular activities and academics?

JD: List and phone reminders! I am a big list maker. I am constantly making to do lists to remind myself of an upcoming tasks. Because I am so buy with organizations, classes and working two jobs,  I do have a tendency to forget things. This is why my iPhone means so much to me, I can literally log and set reminders for everything.

HC: Why did you choose to attend Georgia Southern?

JD: Georgia Southern was actually the only Georgia school I applied to. My dream school was North Carolina A&T. However, when weighing my options, I had to be realistic as far as cost. I decided to come to Georgia Southern to ensure the Hope scholarship, and avoid out of state fees. I do not regret my decision to come here. I have met amazing people, learned wonderful traditions, and have been exposed to many things. I am a true EAGLE!

HC: Do you have any plans after graduation?

JD: It’s funny how life happens, I’ve actually have always planned to move to California. While that is still my dream, I will be putting it on hold to move to London. I am very excited to see what the Lord has in store for my future.

HC: What advice would you give for the freshman that are on campus?

JD: 1) FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS! It is easy to get distracted in any college setting. There are people who come here and don’t have any intentions to graduate, but intentions to party. Stay away from those people, surround yourself with individuals with similar mind sets. Keep your priorities in line and do your homework before you go out. Think of going out as a reward for completing your work.

2) GET INVOLVED! Join organizations, or even better, start one. Organizations are a great way to meet friends.

3) GO TO CLASS BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR BOOKS! A lot of students pre-order and rush to get books before class. However, many classes have EBooks, and sometimes the text are optional. 

Francesca Wright

Georgia Southern

Hello my name is Francesca:) 25 years young, Senior, Macon, GA is home for me, Co-host at 9.19 The Buzz My hobbies are reading, writing, singing, MMA(Mixed Martial Arts), music, talking and sleeping(my favorite!) Oan I'm in love with Jesus and Wine! (don't Judge me haha)
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.