This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

As you all may have seen on every single social media platform, homecoming has arrived!

This week is full of parties and performances for everybody to get lit to and I hope y’all take advantage of everything these promo groups have made possible. Have fun and remember:

• Don’t forget your school ids and licenses.
  • Set your alarms. You can party all night if you want and still be ready to catch that Gold Route in the AM.
  • Make sure you eat, but don’t overdo it. Full stomachs and liq do not mix well
  • Ladies: STAY TOGETHER! Don’t leave any of your girls behind. Travel in groups and make sure everyone gets their makeup off and hair tied up at the end of the night.
  • Guys: We all know the police will be hot all week so drive safely! Avoid all confrontation and lookout for one another.
  • If you’re going to drink, stay with your cup. Wherever you go, your cup follows.
  • NO DRINKING AND DRIVING. Please make sure to get a designated driver; I need everyone to make it home in one piece.
  • Don’t forget to wear deodorant. It gets pretty hot at parties and you definitely don’t wanna be remembered as that musty mf from last night.
  • . Make sure your wigs are S E C U R E. The line ups this week goin’ crazy, so be prepared to be snatched.
  • Finally, don’t forget to take plenty and pictures and videos. Drunk memories are way funnier that way.

Jazzlyn Page

Georgia Southern '21

Sharing the things I think quietly with those that admire me
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.