As you all may have seen on every single social media platform, homecoming has arrived!
This week is full of parties and performances for everybody to get lit to and I hope y’all take advantage of everything these promo groups have made possible. Have fun and remember:
- Don’t forget your school ids and licenses.
- Set your alarms. You can party all night if you want and still be ready to catch that Gold Route in the AM.
- Make sure you eat, but don’t overdo it. Full stomachs and liq do not mix well
- Ladies: STAY TOGETHER! Don’t leave any of your girls behind. Travel in groups and make sure everyone gets their makeup off and hair tied up at the end of the night.
- Guys: We all know the police will be hot all week so drive safely! Avoid all confrontation and lookout for one another.
- If you’re going to drink, stay with your cup. Wherever you go, your cup follows.
- NO DRINKING AND DRIVING. Please make sure to get a designated driver; I need everyone to make it home in one piece.
- Don’t forget to wear deodorant. It gets pretty hot at parties and you definitely don’t wanna be remembered as that musty mf from last night.
- . Make sure your wigs are S E C U R E. The line ups this week goin’ crazy, so be prepared to be snatched.
- Finally, don’t forget to take plenty and pictures and videos. Drunk memories are way funnier that way.