The Beehive is Buzzing!!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

In true Beyonce nature… there is a surprise release… AGAIN *faints*. Beehive get in FORMATION! The support behind Beyonce has always been one of the best fan groups! Regardless of if the song is amazing or not her fans have always supported her to the death. In recent, the bee hive has been quietly awaiting the release of new music.

After the announcement that Beyonce would be performing during the Super Bowl, it was not long after that the rumor that she would be releasing new music surfaced.

Rumor or fact? FACT! Today Queen Bey released a new track by the name of Formation. Of course, you can only get the song on Tidal *side eye*. But leave it to the amazing hackers to find a way around it.

Snippets of the video have been found everywhere on Instagram only hours after the release of the video. And of course, with new trends comes new memes!

Oh, and for you all who believe Beyonce is in the Illuminati, the Queen has a couple words for you…

All in all, buzz Beehive. The wait is over! Hurry and see the video Here !!

Ayanna Gant

Georgia Southern

Hi! I am Ayanna and I am the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Georgia Southern. I am a junior Public Relations major with a minor in Marketing. I hope to one day pursue a career in the sports and entertainment field of public relations!