Style > Beauty

Beauty Salon Spotlight: Browbaby Salon and Brow Bar

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Having a hard time finding the perfect salon to make you feel even more beautiful? Well, just because you are in Statesboro does not mean that you cannot find quality service. Browbaby Salon and Brow Bar is right around the corner and available to make you feel fabulous for all possible occasions. 

The salon offers a wide variety of services and products.

The salon offers: Blow N’ Go, Cleanse/Condition/style, Commercial Hair Installation, Color, Cutes, Hair&Scalp treatments, Natural Curl Cleansing & Manipulations, Permanent Waving, Relaxers, and Silk Presses.

The beauty bar side of the establishment offers: Brow and Lash Tinting, Brow Filling, Lash Application (Strip, Singles, Flares, and Semi-Permanent), Threading, Tweezing, Waxing, Express Facials, and Special Occasion Make-up.

They even do nails!! They offer Basic manicures, Male Manicures, and Shellac Gel Polish Manicures.

To get started all you have to do is walk right into the salon located at 100 Brampton Ave. Suite 1B, Statesboro, GA 30458. If you cannot make it to the salon at first you have the option to  fill out the contact us form  on their website telling them about your cosmetic needs, and a representative from the salon will contact you.

Hours of operation:
 Monday       10:00am- 6:00pm
Tuesday      10:00am- 6:00pm
Wednesday Closed
Thursday     10:00am- 8:00pm
Friday         10:00am- 8:00pm
Saturday      9:00am- 3:00pm
Sunday Closed

To Book an Appointment you can either call at 912-681-1919 or Book Online.
Ayanna Gant

Georgia Southern

Hi! I am Ayanna and I am the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Georgia Southern. I am a junior Public Relations major with a minor in Marketing. I hope to one day pursue a career in the sports and entertainment field of public relations!