All The More Reason To Get A Parking Pass

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Let’s set the scene really quickly. It’s early in the morning on a sunny day. You are coming around the rotunda and you see the Gold Route. Last year, you would have been able to make it on the bus no problem. But this is the view this year…

Crazy!! There is now a constant line to get on the buses at any and every time of the day!

Some may say let’s get earlier classes so that we can beat all of the traffic… WRONG! 

Others may say let’s have later classes so everyone will be off of campus… WRONG!

And Lord have mercy if we cannot pass this annoying yellow line to squeeze on the bus! 

The only viable solution is to get a parking pass. They may seem expensive but considering we have the cheapest ones out of all of the big schools in Georgia, it is worth it! But make sure you park in your correct lot! Wouldn’t want to get one of these bad boys!

Ayanna Gant

Georgia Southern

Hi! I am Ayanna and I am the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Georgia Southern. I am a junior Public Relations major with a minor in Marketing. I hope to one day pursue a career in the sports and entertainment field of public relations!