91.9 The Buzz Presents: The Mayham and The Kid Show

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

The hottest thing to ever hit Georgia Southern’s campus is here to stay! The Mayham, and The Kid Show. The Mayham and The Kid show, better known as Dream Empire has recently hit the airwaves of Georgia Southern, and is so far a hit. Two students by the name of Chris and Stephone decided to put this show on the air because of their passion for music. Both Chris, and Stephone have been producing, and DJ’ing since high school.

Beginning in 2013, Chris and Stephone helped with a radio show, with the host of that time, DJ Shad, and ever since they have been interested in doing their own radio show. The Mayham, and The Kid Show consists of, the producer, Chris (Mayham), Stephone (DJ Cool Kid), and four female co-hosts. 

The female Co-hosts are: (Left to Right), Crystal (Ceemoneyy), Erika (Lady E), Francesca (K Love), Keyanna (Queen Key)

This show consists of different hot topics each and every week. Dream Empire has major plans for the future, such as community service, promotions, and interviews. In the future, Dream Empire also plans on continuing the legacy, by recruiting freshman, sophomores, and anyone else interested on campus, so it can continue to grow as a business. Just to name a few interviews, Rapper Roscoe Dash had the pleasure of calling in and conducting an interview this past Friday.

The Mayham and The Kid Show (Dream Empire) airs on 9.19 The Buzz on Mondays 8pm-9pm, Fridays 9pm-Until, and some Thursday 8pm-9pm in Sanford Hall. If anyone may be interested, you may contact, Chris, and Stephone, the information is listed below.

Chris (Mayham) Instagram: @mayhamonthabeat Email: cmobley671@gmail.com

Stephone (DJ Cool Kid) Instagram: @djcoolkid Email: djcoolkidmusic@gmail.com

Shout out to DJ Flux, the creator of Dream Empire!

Francesca Wright

Georgia Southern

Hello my name is Francesca:) 25 years young, Senior, Macon, GA is home for me, Co-host at 9.19 The Buzz My hobbies are reading, writing, singing, MMA(Mixed Martial Arts), music, talking and sleeping(my favorite!) Oan I'm in love with Jesus and Wine! (don't Judge me haha)
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.