8 Fashion Icons We Can Stan Together

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

I enjoy everything fashion, but more importantly I enjoy gazing at those who make their own statements and dress according to their own standards.

Not everyone can unintentionally serve a look!

These are individuals who, in my opinion, can make any piece of clothing look fabulous. These are people who never seem to disappoint me even on their “off”days.

Elaine Welteroth

Former editor-in-chief of Teen Vogue, Elaine Welteroth sure knows a thing or two about fashion. She is never too afraid to rock a fur or a fashionable pant suit.

SZA

More often than not, SZA goes for the tomboy look, but she does it well and makes every fit her own. Although she can slay a red carpet any day, her signature style is relaxed and laid back, but made into fashion.

A$AP Rocky

Lord Pretty Flacko redefines street fashion. He gives us all a taste of how high-fashion has evolved in hip-hop.

Solange Knowles

Fearless to approach any color or print style, Solange is a woman who stands strong in her choice of style, and heritage, even if that means wearing a durag to the Met Gala. We stan.

Jaden Smith

Jaden has definitely made heads turn in his fashion endeavors with his unique approaches to his personal style. He is effortlessly cool with his choices, especially with the head-to-toe denim.

Tyler, the Creator

Tyler, the Creator’s creativity does not stop with his music. He has marked his place in the fashion world and even allows us to become apart of it with his line, OF, and partnerships with Converse and Vans.

Kehlani

Kehlani is another who effortlessly devours the tomboy look, but when it’s time to go off, she definitely delivers. This leather, tight-fitted dress says so.

Janelle Monae

We will always stan Janelle and her slayage of tuxedos since the beginning of her career. She makes them her own like no other.

I'm either at home writing or sitting at the nearest Starbucks. Writer. Poet. Womanist. PR Girl 
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.