5 Tips For Good A** Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Spring break is right around the corner and let the planning begin. Spring break is always a highlight and a way to relax after a stressful start to the semester so always make sure you are having a good time while being smart. Whether you are going to Miami Beach, PCB, or New Orleans here are some tips for a fun, safe, and cheap Spring Break:

1. Alcohol – buy alcohol before you go on vacation because spring break locations always increase their prices. 

2. Contraceptives – whether it is condoms or birth control you may get drunk and find a nice stranger to “chill” with. Either way male or female be safe and take cautionary measures when having sex.

3. Friends – the more people you add to your trip the less the cost. I don’t know about you but splitting the trip cost among 5 people is a lot better than splitting it among 2.

4. Pre-Planning – look up places to eat and clubs to go to that aren’t super expensive before booking your trip. Nobody likes to go on vacation and end up spending more money than they intended.

5. Documentation – document your spring break! Grab as many t-shirts, memorabilia, and take a thousand pictures. This is the prime of your life so why not capture the moment?

***P.S. do not do anything too absurd, you are more than likely being recorded and will end up on Facebook,Twitter, and Snapchat***

Nia Jean-Pierre

Georgia Southern

I am an Atlanta native and I am very social once you get to know me. I am an Early-Childhood Education major at Georgia Southern University with a concentration in teaching grades 3-5 with intent of impacting their lives in the most positive way possible. I am often referred to as "not your average girl", I love to shop, hang out with my friends, and get my nails done, however I can play NBA2k on PlayStation all day as well. I thoroughly enjoy weekends at home watching Netflix and relaxing. I am a formal personal blogger with hopes of sharing my personal thoughts with the entire HerCampus community. "A lot of people resist transition and therefore never allow themselves to enjoy who they are. Embrace the change, no matter what it is; once you do, you can learn about the new world you're in and take advantage of it." - Nikki Giovanni
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.