18 Last Minute Costumes That Are So Easy You’ll Do Them All

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

Its almost Halloween and I’m so excited! I love the costumes, I’m watching every movie in the 13 Nights of Halloween, I love the treats and the tricks! But if you’re like me, I forgot to get a wicked costume and I’ll probably throw something together last minute. So you don’t have to worry, here are great last minute costumes for you ( and your squad) that will make this the spookiest Halloween yet!

1.Dancing Girl Emojis

Emojis are now one of the biggest trends for costumes because they’re cute and easy to replicate. You and your bestie will look adorbs! You’ll need black shorts, a black shirt,black shoes and diy cardstock bunny ears attached to a black headband.

2. Beanie Baby

This is perfect if you already have a onesie! You’ll just need to cut out the tag one red paper, and come up with your perfect beanie baby name.

3. Red Riding Hood

A black dress, a diy cape, and some black boots turns this classic fairytale look into a stylin’ costume! Add some dark red lips for a more sexy vibe, ya know if you’re into that.

4.Pennywise from It

For all you makeup pros out there, here is Pennywise! A good amount of red and white paint, a white shirt, and most importantly a creepy red balloon.

5.Greek Goddess

Grab a flat sheet(hopefully one without stains) and wrap it around your shoulder and body. A olive crown can be easily made with dollar store flowers, gold paint, and a head band!

6.Betty and Veronica from Riverdale

The River Vixens always looked great no matter what outfit they were in! A yellow baseball tee, black shorts, and white knee highs make this simple, yet recognizable ensemble.

7. Actually the Entire Riverdale Cast

You will have the ultimate squad with this costume. From the hunky Archie Andrews, to the gorgeous Cheryl Blossom, there is a costume here for everyone! 

8. Rick and Morty from Rick and Morty

Y’all should have heard of Rick and Morty by now, especially with the huuuuuuge cult following it gained. And don’t forget the Szechuan sauce meltdown people had earlier this month at Mcdonalds. Let’s be honest though, you’re probably a Jerry.

9. Credit Card

For the sarcastic person who is tired of everyone’s crap. Also, memes.

10.   “I Didn’t Get No Sleep ‘Cause Of Ya’ll” Tanisha Thomas from Bad Girls Club

Y’ALL NOT GON SOME SLEEP CAUSE OF ME 

11. Fruit Salad

Any costume where wearing a big tshirt it acceptable is my kind of costume. Choose a fruit and grab some paint! Making these costumes would make a fun girls night too!

12. Cards

I love this one because you can be whatever card you want! All you need to do is to draw the card and suit you want on a poster board and get some black string to tie the edges together. Challenge yourself to get 13 friends together and make a full suit.

13. The Kids From Stranger Things

The kids from Stranger Things are such amazing young actors that who wouldn’t want to dress up as their iconic characters. And a plus, season 2 comes out 10/27, right before Halloween so you binge it right before the spookiest holiday. Raid your local thrift store to find the authentic prints for this look, and you can take this costume to the next by borrowing you kid brother’s bike.

14. Jack and Jill

Do you remember how dark this nursery rhyme was? Cause I sure didn’t until I was writing this. A fun couples costume where you’ll need matching plaid, a few pails, and some makeup for the bruises.

15.Frat Boy

Collared Polo shirt? Check. Pastel shorts? Check. Pastel baseball cap? Check. Boat shoes? Check. Now carry a around YETI cup and you’re the ultimate frat boy.

16. Snow White and the Seven Dwarves

A much simpler version of this classic group costume. Just make some tags to indicate which dwarf you are( I’d be Grumpy, tbh) and match the beanies to your tshirt. For Snow, a blue top with a white skirt with a red hair bow!

17.Unicorn

All you need is a white outfit, a unicorn horn, and then TONS OF GLITTER

And last but not least…

18. Man’s Biggest Fear

This girl is what I aspire to be.

Sidney Taylor-Reynolds

Georgia Southern '20

Sidney Taylor-Reynolds is a writer anc current VP for Her Campus Georgia Southern. She enjoys writing about tips that can help you in all aspects of life. Outside of Her Campus she studies Interior Design at GSU and is also a member of the Atlanta Jamaican Association. Her other passions include drawing and painting, music, and traveling! Follow her on Instagram @sidneylauren  
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.